You will need to provide a valid Email address to order this product and will receive your validation code within 48 hours.
Office Professional 2016, 1 PC: The basics you need for your home or small business.
Office 2016 enables you to create and collaborate with greater productivity than ever:
• Full installed versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access.
• For 1 PC, business or home use.
All the new Office 2016 applications
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Access and Outlook. All the tools you know and love, only better.
Tools to boost productivity
You don't need to be a power-user to harness the power of Office 2016. The applications are packed with smart tools that make maximizing productivity a breeze.
Made for teamwork
Built-in collaboration tools enable you to co-author, share and edit documents with ease in Word, PowerPoint or OneNote. Work on the same doc simultaneously whether you're in the same room or across the globe.
Please note: This is a digital download/licence ONLY. No physical products supplied. Licence allows Office Professional 2016 installation on One Computer ONLY.Features• Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
• Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
• Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
• New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
• Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
• Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
• Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
• Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
• Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
• New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
• In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
• Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
• Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
• Respond faster with inline replies—replies positioned right within the body of the original message—in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
• Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
• List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
• Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
• Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
• Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
• Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
• Required Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
• Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
• Additional System Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Please note: This is a digital download/licence ONLY. No physical products supplied. Licence allows Office Professional 2016 installation on One Computer ONLY.
System Requirements Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space Display: 1366 x 768 resolution Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card Additional Requirements Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x. Internet connection. Fees may apply. Microsoft and Skype accounts A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity. Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013 Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.