InMind is a short adventure with arcade elements designed for the Oculus VR.
This first demo allows the player to experience the journey into the patient's brains in search of the neurons that cause mental disorder. Submerge into the microworld and experience the miracles of the human mind.
The future is nigh. The humanity is standing upon the brink of a new era where modern healthcare makes tremendous scientific advancements. With the help of nanotechnologies a surgical prototype bathyscaphe allows its operator to shrink to a microlevel and travel inside the patient's body.
A unique experimental project made by Nival to test the opportunities of the new Virtual Reality provided by Oculus Rift.
- Enter the microworld inside the human brain.
- Pacify disordered neurons to stop them from spreading wrong synapses to other neurons.
- Replay to increase your rating.
- A very comfortable VR experience.
- DK1 and DK2 support.
- Supports Windows and MAC versions.
- Esc - exit
- Space - recenter camera
- H - disable helmet
- Oculus Rift is not supported in linux version
- DirectX 9 not supported for Oculus Rift DK2
- DK1 supported only in extended mode
- Mac 32 bit is not suported