3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated.
You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely evaluated. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?
3089 requires Java 7 Update 45 (or later) to run.
On Windows, if you have issues, you may need to uninstall other versions.
You can get Java here: http://www.java.com/getjava
- Limitless terrain is smoothly generated in all directions
- Unique quests made from individually generated task lists
- Weapon construction & customization based on individual parts
- 2-player co-op multiplayer; join up with your buddy to make a super-robot!
- Interesting storyline with multiple endings
- Cool abilities like gravity guns, time stopping, cloaking, short-range teleporting & more
- Unique building features that allows blocks to be placed of any size or rotation
- Friendly & aggressive robots that range from small to very large
- Varied combat scenarios mixing stealth, melee and projectile weapons
- Exceptional draw distance with low computer requirements
- Dynamic lighting & smooth day / night transitions
- Smooth weather system including dangerous lightning & realistic rain
- Dynamic shadows being cast by the sun
- Integrated physics engine
- Compatible with Windows, MacOSX & Linux
3089 In Social Media
3089's Servers Twitter: https://twitter.com/3089game
Developer's Twitter: https://twitter.com/phr00t_
Looking for the prequel?
3079 on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/259620/
Make sure to watch the Quick Guide video next to the trailer!